Now Hiring: Director of the Princeton Chamber of Commerce
The Director of the Princeton chamber of commerce is a key representative and advocate for business owners and employers in a community.
The Princeton Chamber Director will plan, organize and oversee a range of services and events for members. They will maintain the chamber website that features local business news and a membership directory that is available to the public and potential new customers and clients.
The Princeton Chamber Board of Directors is looking for the right person to help lead our endeavors in a part-time capacity. Please email your resume by February 28, 2019 to email@example.com with the subject: Princeton Chamber Director Application.
Director Job Description:
- Be the face of the Princeton Chamber
- Welcome new members and maintain contact with current chamber members
- Post, record, and archive Chamber board meetings
- Advocate for businesses interests
- Event planning and coordination of Chamber events
- Compile and create annual visitor guide
- Maintain chamber policies and keep them up to date
- Handle concerns and questions from community and business leaders
- Create a vision with board for chamber future
- Maintain effective internal and external public relations
- Attend Chamber sponsored events
- Answer the phone as often as possible in real time
- Knowledge of mainstream Social Media and willingness to keep up with changes
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent email and phone skills
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Time management skills and ability to work independently
- Experience in marketing or tourism is preferred
- Confident in communicated thoughts and ideas through face to face, phone or email communication
- Promotions and Advertising
This is a part-time salary position with approximately 20/hrs per week.